You want to sell your goods on Meesho, right? Meesho is the best place for suppliers and resellers to meet. With this amazing platform, you can sell your products on a number of social media sites. You might want to use the Meesho platform to reach more and better customers. The best part is that they take care of all the logistics so you can focus on making your products. This article will tell you everything you need to know about Meesho Supplier Panel Login.
With the Meesho Seller Panel, Meesho sellers can track their sales and performance and get access to special deals and discounts. You can also talk to other Meesho sellers and share tips and advice through the Meesho Seller Panel. Meesho is a useful platform that can help you grow your business, whether you are just starting out or have been selling for a while.
Meesho Supplier Panel Login: Everything You Need to Know
You probably want to know how to start selling on Meesho. If you want to be a Meesho supplier, you will have to log in to a panel called the Meesho Supplier Panel to manage your account and see your order history. This panel is made to make it easy for you, as a supplier, to get to all the important information you need quickly.
This panel makes it easy to see your current orders, change your contact information, and take care of your account settings. You can also add new products and their prices, and you can keep track of your sales and performance.
This panel is a great way to stay on top of your business and keep things in order. It gives you the option to change your contact information and tell it what your shipping preferences are. To get into the platform, you need to enter your email address and password.
Using the Meesho app to get in touch with a supplier is simple and cheap. At the same time, you can use this platform to buy products at lower prices and make money by selling them. Let’s start this guide to Meesho Supplier Panel Login by learning more about Meesho Seller accounts.
What You Need to Have a Meesho Seller Account
If you want to sell Meesho, you have to meet a few requirements:
- First, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid government-issued ID and GST Number registered to your name.
- You will also need an Indian bank account to get paid.
- Lastly, you should have an Android phone so you can download the Meesho Seller Panel app and set up an account. Once you’ve done all of these things, you’re ready to sell.
How to sign up to be a Meesho seller
Meesho is a great place to start if you want to sell things online. Meesho Seller Panel is pretty simple to sign up for. Here are some steps to help you figure out how to do it:
- Go to Meesho’s website and click the button that says “Sell on Meesho.”
- On the next page, enter your name, email address, and cell phone number, and choose a password.
- You will also be asked for other personal information, such as a valid government ID like a PAN card or AADHAR card number, your GST number, and the details of your bank account, which you must enter correctly.
- Click the “Register” button once you’ve filled out all the required fields.
- Then, Meesho will send you a one-time password (OTP) to the phone number you gave them. On the next screen, enter this OTP and click “Verify.”
- Now, you’ll be taken automatically to the seller dashboard, where you can start adding products and categories.
- After adding products to your list, you can get in touch with the Meesho seller using the username and password.
How to sign up for the Meesho Supplier Panel
Follow these easy steps to sign up for Meesho Supplier Panel if you are a supplier:
- Click on the “Suppliers” tab on the official Meesho website.
- When you open the page, you’ll see a button on the right side that says “Become a supplier.”
- After you click the button, you’ll be given a blank form that you’ll need to fill out with your name, email address, address, and GST information. From the list of cities with pin codes, choose the one you want.
- After you have filled out the form and made your choices, click on the “Register Now” button.
- Once you’re all signed up, you’ll be able to use your Meesho Supplier Panel Login to get in.
Before you fill out the form and move forward with registration, you must make sure you have a valid GST number. Once you send in the form with all of these details, the Meesho authorities will send you an email and call you within 7 days.
How do I sign up as a Meesho reseller through the app?
Meesho makes it easy to become a reseller. You can sign up on your phone and start your small business right away. In this Meesho Supplier Panel Login guide, we will talk about this next. Just get the “Meesho” app from the Apple App Store or the Android Play Store. Follow these easy steps to sign up as a Meesho reseller.
- You have to get the Meesho app on your phone first.
- Click the “Continue” button after you’ve opened the app. It’ll take you to a new page.
- On this page, you need to enter your phone number. After you enter your phone number, an OTP will be sent to you via SMS to confirm.
- After you enter the OTP number, your verification is done, and you will be sent to a new page that you can skip.
- After that, you’ll need to set up your profile.
- The next step is to fill out your personal information, such as your age, gender, service/occupation, etc., and then click “Continue.”
- Save these details once you’ve filled them out.
- You must put your bank information and GST number in this part of your profile. After that, click “Send.” After you submit, you’ll see a dialogue box where you’ll be charged Rs.1 to verify.
- You can also fill out and submit other options in the profile section if you want to.
Why is Meesho a better platform than other ones?
Meesho is an online platform that helps anyone start and grow their own online business. It also gives users access to a lot of marketing tools and resources that can help their businesses grow. You can sell products from well-known brands like Jumia, Alibaba, and Taobao, as well as products that are only sold on Meesho.
- Meesho is a good choice for a number of reasons. Some of the reasons are given below:
- With more than 10 million registered users, Meesho is India’s largest social e-commerce platform.
- Meesho gives women entrepreneurs access to a wide range of products, services, and training so they can start and grow their own businesses.
- With just a few simple steps, it’s easy and convenient to sign up for and log in to Meesho.
- Meesho is helping small sellers these days by helping them with delivery so they can just focus on selling.
- Also, the site makes sure that returns are low so that sellers can make more money from their hard work.
- The portal gives them access to a wide range of products at wholesale prices, as well as marketing tools and training to help them build and grow their businesses.
- Meesho also has a lot of ways to pay, which makes it easier for sellers to get paid on time for their sales.
How much of a commission does Meesho ask its suppliers to pay?
Meesho is a place where suppliers and customers can meet. The people who sell goods and services through this site can make more money. It doesn’t charge any fees, which means it’s a great chance for both sides. One won’t have to worry about having to deal with clients directly.
Suppliers have the chance to do well. Suppliers can promote their products on Facebook and other social media sites to get more attention for themselves. This will be a simple way for them to make more money and grow their business.
Is Meesho a real business?
Meesho is a new, easy-to-use, and safe platform that helps people and small businesses set up online stores using popular social media sites. Lakhs of people make money from Meesho by selling real products as resellers or suppliers.
Meesho is the app to use if you want to start your own business and sell things on social media. Meesho is a trusted way to set up an online store with popular sites like Facebook or Instagram. It was started by two IIT graduates. Through this online platform, lakhs of people can make money by reselling and giving away real items.
Who started the Meesho business?
Meesho is an online store based in Bengaluru. It was started in December 2015 by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal. They saw a need for a cheap way for people with small budgets and no technical skills to start their own business.
How do I get Meesho to have more sellers?
If you want to get more suppliers on Meesho, you can do the following:
- Make sure your account is verified and has a good reputation on the platform.
- Get in touch with potential suppliers and ask them to help you.
- Give them a reason to work with you, like discounts or special deals.
If you do these things, you will be able to get more good suppliers to come to Meesho.
After you sign up, you’ll be given all the tools and resources you need to start selling right away. You now know all there is to know about Meesho Supplier Panel Login. Have you already tried to sell on Meesho? Sign in and start making money right away!
I hope this blog was helpful and interesting for you. Stay with us to read more blogs like this. Enjoy your books!