TD Bank, N.A. is a national bank in the United States and the American affiliate of the worldwide TD Bank Group. It mostly operates on the East Coast, in fifteen U.S. states and Washington, D.C. Following a series of mergers and acquisitions, TD Bank is the seventh-biggest bank in the United States by deposits and the 11th largest bank in the United States by total assets.  The headquarters of TD Bank, N.A. are in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Because TD Bank is a federally chartered bank, its trading name includes the letters “N.A.”
TD compares its hours to those of its competitors’ branches in the metro areas where it operates. It maintains its doors open even on federal holidays when other banks are closed.
Continue reading to find out when TD Bank is generally open.
TD Bank Hours: Full Hours and Holidays
The Holiday Schedule for TD Bank in 2022
TD Bank observes a fairly regular holiday schedule, while it remains open on select federal holidays. For TD Bank holiday hours, please see the table below:
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Closed|
|Indigenous Peoples Day||Open|
Normal Business Hours at TD Bank
Unlike most banks, TD Bank has many branches open seven days a week. Monday through Friday, it normally opens at 8:30 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. or 6 p.m., but hours vary per branch location.
Is TD Bank open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Many TD Bank locations have modified hours on Saturdays and Sundays. Its internet location contains useful filters for determining which branches are open on Saturday and Sunday. The weekly schedule of a typical TD Bank branch in Philadelphia is shown below.
|Monday through Friday||8 a.m.||30 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||1 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m.||2 p.m.|
Outside of Business Hours Banking with TD Bank
Customers of TD Bank are no longer constrained by social conceptions such as time, thanks to advances in technology. After hours, you can still bank by using the following methods:
1. TD Bank online banking: You can access your checking and savings accounts from the convenience of your computer screen at any time. You will need the following items to sign up for online banking:
- Account number at TD Bank
- ATM or debit card from TD Bank
- What is your Social Security number?
- A working email address
2. TD Bank mobile banking: Like internet banking, TD’s mobile app provides its customers with flexibility by allowing them to access their accounts at any time and from any location. If you already use online banking, you can use your existing account and password to use the app.
3. 24/7 ATMs: If you need to withdraw money quickly, TD Bank has 24-hour ATMs.
4. You can also access your accounts by phone by dialling 800-937-2000.
How to Get in Touch with TD Bank
If you require assistance, you can reach the bank through the following channels:
- Phone: TD’s general customer service number is 1-888-751-9000.
- Twitter: You can also direct message TD on Twitter.
- Branch: Some people believe that face-to-face meetings are more successful. Call local TD Bank location to confirm its hours of operation or to make an appointment.